Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Dear Lord as I usher the new year 2011,I am reminded of what your word tells me;That, I will have trouble in this world, but You also assure me that I don't have to live in defeat. In You,I can have peace and victory. Help me turn to You first and be filled with Your strength. Help me live with Your power. No matter what my struggle, help me remember that You have overcome the world, that... You love me, and in You, I am more than a conqueror....May the New Year 2011 bring everlasting glow of happiness, merriment and good fortune to my family,all friends and all my significant others .Most importantly, this is a time of new beginnings and the celebration of life.Little keys open big locks, Simple words reflect great thoughts, So keep on smiling it rocks.Happy New Year 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment